028 9037 3000
who we are
what we do
how we do it
arc21 is committed to the guiding principles which govern the administration of public procurement. We will seek to apply these in our dealings with suppliers and potential suppliers.
The principles are:
– ensuring that as far as possible there is openness and clarity in policy and its delivery.
– utilise competitions unless there are convincing reasons to the contrary.
– procurement policy all other things being equal to be will be consistent with other general procurement policy in the public sector.
– meet the commercial, regulatory and socio-economic goals of government in a balanced manner appropriate to the procurement requirement.
– carry out all procurement processes as effectively as possible.
– treat suppliers fairly including protecting commercial confidentiality where required and will not impose unnecessary burdens or constraints on suppliers or potential suppliers.
– ensure that the appropriate policies and procedures are in place to prevent corruption or collusion with suppliers or others.
Informed Decision Making
– base decisions on accurate information and monitor requirements to ensure that they are met.
– conform to all legal requirements.
– pay due regard to Government’s other economic and social policies.
– effective mechanisms are in place to enable the Accounting Officer to discharge their responsibilities on issues of procurement risk and expenditure.
- endeavour to meet the aspirations, expectations and needs of the community served by our procurement.
smes and sees
current tender opportunities
feedback and complaints
bribery act policy